Links


Monday, March 01, 2010

It's love.

Church in the morning today. Homed aftermath & fell asleep. Was suppose to go see Cousin's band performance at Town but when i woke up, it's already v.late. Ps uh! So met Baby at V.land then Dota-ed till 5pm. Headed over to my hse there the prata place again for prata! :D

Tried the Milky prata, it's nice! :D Taste sweeeeeeet. I wanna try other flavours the next time, hahaha! Accompanied Baby home as he wanna urine. -.- Left his hse then Baby sent me home. Packed my laptop & Pa fetched me to Cousin's hse. Ma just reached there from her working place as well. (:

Had 15th night dinner, couldn't eat alot as my stomach's damn bloated after those pratas went into it. Lol! Dota-ed with Cousin then homed around 9plus. :D

Gonna go Dota now with Kl & Yl.  拜拜! ^^

No comments: