Links


Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Smiles in my heart.

Went to work today with Yiliang & Yanti. Met up with Yl at Amk Mrt then trained down to Orchard to meet Yanti. Bused to Grand Copthorne Waterfront Hotel. Was shocked that there's office in a hotel, that's cool. Haha. Anyway, work was fun with them around! Job was damn slacky! Chatted, laughed etc. Knew unexpected stuffs that i actually didn't know, suspected at that time but didn't think that it's so omfg. Not my problem also, they can do what they want. LOL. Anyway, had fun working there. (:

Knocked off at 7pm then bused back to Orchard. Trained home aftermath. Yanti went the other way. Yl walked with me & left halfway. Chatted about stuffs, and gave me strength to get my smiles on my face everyday. Not forgetting my Babyliew too! (爱)

- Sometimes, you need to give up something you cherish alot in order to have something else better in the future.

No comments: