Links


Sunday, March 21, 2010

It's different now,

Stayed at home ytd. Was suppose to go down to Expo to support my Juniors but Baby booked out late, so not enough time to go. The weather was omfg cold! I even had my hse's windows & doors closed but my hands & legs were still freezing. But anyway, Dota-ed with Baby, Jm, Dason & his brother last night. (哈哈)

Church this morning then back home to prepare & out to meet Baby. Was suppose to go shopping but changed of plan cause we bought clothings from Hub instead. LOL. V.land for Dota then went to catch a movie. Wanted to watch 'How to train your Dragon 3D' at first but the seats were almost full so decided to watch 'Confucius, 孔子' instead. Dreaded watching the show in the beginning cause i think this type of show is way boring.


But....i was wrong. Some parts were real touching & almost had me tearing while some parts were real funny. Hahaha. Cab-ed back to Baby's hse as he's running late. Waited for him to prepare & stuffs then left his place. Walked home while Baby went to Fabian's hse there.

Was watching the Charity show just now & Daddy came to ask me to help him dl some program to let him watch soccer. Dl for him & he was busy watching away while i fell asleep on my sofa. -.- I'm so bored now, i wonder if i'm gonna go out tmr, should i? Haha. I wanna go alter my jeans tmr, nobody's gonna accompany me alr. D: Shall go alone & be independent! (: Will upload the rest of the photos tmr if i'm not lazy tmr!

People in your life comes & go, but only the true ones will stay no matter what happens.

No comments: