Links


Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Giving in,

Hi there! Dragged myself out of bed to prepare this afternoon. Ate Beehoon that Mummy bought for me in the morning while watching Onepiece. (: Headed to meet A at Bishan then she board my train at around 4pm. Headed over to Dbg then to PlazaSing.

Walked around then went to find where's MindCafe. Anyway, didn't know where to go, so decided to go Parklane Mall just opp MindCafe. It's super ulu inside, & we spotted Kpool there. So went to pool for a few rounds. (: Walked over to TheCathay to wait for Sh to arrive. Walked back to MindCafe after that. Ate there then Yanti came soon after.

Played boardgames till around 9pm then trained back to Amk with Sh while A & Yanti went home. Walked over to Fountain to rot. Homed around 1030pm. :D

I am so bored now..........& I miss my Fattyliew! (爱)

No comments: