Links


Saturday, February 27, 2010

It's more than what it seems,

Out with A & Yanti ytd. Town first, walked around & bought A/X shirt for Baby. The most embarrassing thing starts here. A & I think that my Ma had already deposit money to my account but when i used my card, it was declined!!!! Super embarrassing okay! Lucky A helped me pay first. Quickly called Ma to ask & yes, she haven't deposit the money yet. Worst of all, she still LAUGHED AT ME!!!!!!!!!! Super ridiculously crazy. -.-

Anyway, ate at Mac then Sh came to find us. Corked then went to walk around again. Decided to train back to Amk as Town is way boring. Kpool to pool then to Blk700+ rot. Waited for Fabian to reach Amk then went over to meet Baby then homed around 12.

Cab-ed to Clarkequey at 8plus in the morning today with Baby. Damn freaking tired. Was searching for Imodels new place as they shifted not long ago. Anyway, had some event training & briefings. Last about 1hr plus then went to find Baby at DhobyGhaut.

Had KFC for breakfast then walked around PlazaSing. Heels were definitely killing me so trained back to Amk not long after. Homed to change then out to meet Baby again. Teppanyaki for lunch then to V.land for Dota. Can't believe we dota-ed all the way till 8plus. Lol! Walked to one of the Prata place near my hse. Had prata for dinner. (:

Their pratas were delicious! They have manymany different types which you'll will nvr think of. Like, Tomato prata, Milky prata, pineapple prata & lots more! I was shocked when the person pass me the menu. LOL. Trisha & Wt came to eat when we're about to leave. Homed after that. :D

Just finished Dota-ing with Baby, Cousin, Kuanleng & Yiliang. (: Ohmy, i've been dota-ing for the whole of my day. Gonna go to bed soon as there's church tmr! 晚安! ^^

No comments: