Links


Saturday, February 06, 2010

Communication UT,

Trained to sch with A & Shermaine in the morning. Cabbed to sch as we're gonna be late alr. Went seperate ways as our exam venues were different! ): Met them after Ut ended. A's father fetched me & Shermaine to Amk. Dropped her at Kfc there then dropped me at my hse downstairs. Went home to put my bag then to Central to meet Baby.

Headed to AHMEI'S CAFE? for Nasi Bryani! :D It's delicious! V.land next to watch my Katekyo Hitman Reborn as i didn't have time to watch it. Love the anime sooo much! ^^

It's a actionpack & a comedy anime! Love reborn, super cute! Reborn's the small little guy in the middle! :D

Anyway, went to watch Tooth Fairy aftermath. Was freezing cold in the cinema. D:

Funny show! Hahaha. Walked around Hub & bought some clothes as well as Baby. (: V.land next for Dota! (: Homed after that.

I am seriously fucking FAT now! Yes, F-A-T. Going jogging with Mummy soon. Burn, fats, BURN!

 

No comments: