Links


Tuesday, February 09, 2010

3more to go,

Alarm rang at 7am but i went back to sleep till i suddenly woke up at 8pm on the dot! Rushed to bathe & prepare. Met A then to school. Was too early, so went to buy some foods to munch then to our respective classes.

Ut ended then met up with A, Shermaine, Adrian & some other A's classmates. Headed to idk where & her classmate taught us Maths. Thanks! :D Cab-ed to Mrt then trained back to Amk. Shermaine went to find her friends while we went Sumo hse for lunch. Adrian's hse aftermath to study Maths.

I seriously had no mood studying!! Forced myself to study & started taking pictures when we took a break. Haha!


LOOK AT THIS ASSHOLE SLEEPING. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

   

Left his hse around 4plus then he went for training while we went Hub to walk. Went to visit that Tohwenhui but she wasn't there. So homed after that!
Mummy suddenly said that she wants to buy me itouch! Hahahaha. I wonder what's wrong with her today?! ^^ Anyway, i'm stucked here for a super long time & still haven't adjust my mood back to studying. (!!!) Maths gives me headache! ):

No comments: