Links


Thursday, July 02, 2009

H1N1, skip sch.

Secrets made,

Hey-low!
Went shopping with A & S ytd.
HAHA.
Funzxzxzx.
Deciding to go Picnic tgt next week but that TOHWENHUI have tuitions on weekends. -.-
See how lorzxzxz.
Trained back to Amk then accompanied Sh to wait for her bus.
Went to meet Bi & A at Mrt.
Trained to Yewtee for training.
Last training bfore performance on Sunday.
Roar.
Trained & walked home after that. (:
Lazy to upload photos.
Will upload when i'm not lazy then.
HAHA.

Anyway, gave sch a miss today!
Rotted at home the whole day.
Thinking that tmr have sch makes me feel so sianzx.
Somemore Enterprise, even worse!! -.-
There's Match tmr.
Dk A wants to go not leyzx.
Sianzxzxzx.

I'm so bored now!!!
& I'm gonna see my classmates tmr.
Didn't see them for a week alr.
LOL.
Feel like changing my blogskin.
Been using this skin for quite a period of time alr.
Roar.
Gonna go to bed early today. (:

Bye! ♥

No comments: