Links


Friday, November 13, 2009

Drawing near.

Hi! I'm back! Okay, maybe not back yet cause i'm using Banbee's lappy to blog. LOL. My lappy's still not okay yet!!!! Suckkkkkkkk.

Monday,

  • Partial-ed sch with A.
  • Home to bathe & stuffs then headed to Mediacorp for Awards Night!
  • We won the Fan club award!! GO, SAF! ^^
  • Ended around 10plus.
  • Took photos with the players.
  • Cab-ed home after that as my heels are killing me.

 

Tues,

  • Sch as usual.
  • Forgotten what i did alr, think i went home after sch.

 

Wed,

  • HAPPY 1YEARS 4MONTHS BABY!! LOVE YOU! ^^
  • Sch as usual.
  • Went break with A & her classmates.
  • Had lots of fun, shall not elaborate.
  • Fujitsu person came to my sch to fix my lappy but still not okay. He says needa wait for the lappy's part to come.
  • Web Media UT, was quite easy.
  • Waited for Bibi to come Woodlands after sch.
  • Trained back to Amk, dota-ed then watched 'My Girlf Is An Agent'. Nice show! :D
  • Homed after that.

 

Today,

  • Sch as per normal.
  • Meeting Sh ltr on to Bugis! Like finally! Godzx.

 

GOING DIET NOWZX, GETTING FATTER AND FATTER EVERYDAY, FK IT.

No comments: