Links


Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Heart is smiling.

Hiho! Met Sh this afternoon outside Mac this afternoon. (: Small S for Bachormee then went to buy my contacts as mine teared when i wanted to wear it this afternoon. -.- Bi came to pay for it. ^^ Trained to Town aftermath.

Went Topshop to find my basic tee but they don't sell it anymore!! ): So went Dorothy Perkins instead. Bought two while Sh bought one. Haha! Feel so happy when i buy something!! :D Crazy i know. LOL. Fareast next as Sh wanted to buy her shorts. Went outside to chill after she bought her stuffs.

Corked then bus-ed back to Amk around 7plus. V.land to L4D then went to OldChangKee & Piekia to buy foodzxzx. Bought 1stick of Gyoza, 1 Currypuff & 1 Roastchicken pie when i'm like super full?!?!?!?!?! Wtf. Went Fountain to finish my food aftermath. I FEEL SO FAT NOW! ): Bi came awhile ltr then homed. (:

You know something, i am currently drinking CHOCOLATE MILK which will make me even fatter!!!!! Suck. I still went to eat one slice of Greenapple mooncake that i found in the fridge!! Suck. I am going on a diet, seriously.

Will upload photos when i'm not lazy okeh! Ohyeah, my birthday is coming!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHA. It's like finally?! Wait so long ley, i'm still 16 lor. -.- Anyway, 6days more!! HAHA. ^^

No comments: