Links


Monday, September 14, 2009

Familyday,

Heyo! Church in the morning then to Tampanis Mall. (: Didn't go the second mall before, & i feel kinda like orchard inside cause there's topshop etc. Walked around then did Fish Spa while parents had leg massage. Didn't dare to put my leg in the water as there's super alot of fishes inside!! Mygodzx. Ma pushed my leg inside after that. -.- Was freaking ticklishzxzxzxzx. Sat there for half hr then waited for Pa & Ma to finish. Now my feet's freaking smooth! Haha. (:

Bought cup brownies from Emicakes. V.delicious you know! (for chocolate lovers) You'll should try it. Haha! ^^ Went Kopitiam as parents wanna have lunch. Wasn't feeling hungry so didn't eat anything. Walked around again then homed! :D

Going eat dinner with cousins as it's Aunty's birthday today. Sianzx, watching Ben 10 now. Haha, nice okeh! :D

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm back from dinner! Headed to 233 just now. Actually they wanted to eat at 232 where Bi's working, but there's super long queue. Full till sotzx. I think my stomach has some problems. I've been going to the toilet whenever i eat something!! & I've alr gone to the toilet for 3 times. (!!!!!!) Hate it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Helping my friend to sell this Jacket below!

It's SGD $27(w/o postage fee), BRAND NEW & is instock. No refunds once it's sold. Tag me if you're interested! :D

Bye!

No comments: