Links


Saturday, September 26, 2009

Decision lies on myself.

Hiyo! Met Adrian at OldChangKee at 4.30pm. Bought Currypuff then trained to Rp to change my irritating password! Saw my results & was happy that i passed all my UT3 & 5 of the modules overall. AND, I PASS MY GPA TOO!! 2.14 only la, pass by 0.14. HAHAHA.

Anyway, met Bi at Woodlands Mrt then trained down to Yewtee. Saw A at Mrt then walked to stadium tgt. (: It's been some time since we went for training. LOL. There's training on MONDAY!! Which is........ON MY BIRTHDAY! WTF. Sianhalf, will be celebrating then go training. Okeh, training ended around 10plus then trained back to Amk with Bi & Adrian.

Met Ma at Cheers then walked home tgt. Her company had dinner at Goodwood Park hotel just now & her company gave everyone a 2GB mp3!! Gd right! LOL. Okeh, sot. Birthday in another 1day!! :D Looking forwardddddddddddddddddd.

No comments: