Links


Sunday, September 13, 2009

Gd girl,

Hi! Woke up at 4pm just now. Haha! Ma wanted to go Church but didn't have time so go tmr instead. I am so boredzx right now. Waiting for another epi of Katekyo Hitman Reborn to be out!! ^^ Hahahahahahahahaha. The show nice okeh! :D

Anyway, many dogs around cbox recently.  So what if i've pimples & eyebags? All normal humans will have please. -.- Maybe your face is even worse than mine. HAHAHAHAHAHA. & dare to say me don't dare put name. Super BIG COWARD you know?!?!?!?! HAHAHA. I deleted your tag & i admit it. At least i'm not as coward as you, dog. HAHA. ^^

Okay, enough of those words to the barking dog. Dk whether to go out tmr after church not ley. Sianhalf. No $$$ also ley!!! D: Shall see then. My Bibi is busy & he haven't reply my text!!! Slap him. He says i'm FAT. )))))): I AM GOING ON A DIET OKEH. GO AWAY, FATS!

Bye!

No comments: