Links


Wednesday, August 08, 2007

sianzations .

didnt meet hwee todays as they have to be in school at 0615am .
meet junyan instead . =D
walked to school & blablabla(:
today's assembly was at hall .
we needa say the green cheer thingy narrs .
damn diulians ~
after that got activities ; was kinda bored .
that miss chin keep catching my hair !
rarrs !
stupid narrs .
she still ask me cut my nails, pull up my socks & alter my skirt longer .
EEEDIOT NARS !
awhile later went to hall for prize presentation .
then dismissed .
went to cb mart with hwee'&tortor' .
junyan came to find us after that .
slacked there for like 2 hours ?!
went to j8 walkwalk at around 12+ .
ate pastamania & soon after adrian came .
walked around j8 & amelia came after thats .
she meeting her pri sch friends later .
saw my cousin there too !
rarrs !
saw manymany shou ren there nars .
we saw qinghai & we started talking about our pri sch lifes . =x
IM FCUKING SHOCKED TO KNOW THAT YUEZHENG IS WENHUI'S COUSIN !
omgs !
she used my phone to call him & ask him come j8 ; but he's at bedok .
hwee' asked him whether he still rmb me anots ; he said YAR !
hahahaas``
he still saved my contact nars .
omgs ! =DDD
im super high after that .
amelia went off & so left the 5 of us .
i decided to pierce my 6th earhole .
hwee'&tortor' wanted too .
so i pierced first then hwee' then tortor' . x))
was highhhhhhhhhhh after piercing .
hahahaas``
went to hub meet jiacheng at around 3+ .
the guys pangseh us nars .
jiacheng&junyan went to kpool while adrian went home .
hwee' went back soon after .
so me&tortor' went to fountain there sitsit .
saw benedick they all on the way there .
sitsit awhiles at fountain then tortor' wanna seesee that couple .
hahahaas``
went to a playground opposite the couple & slacked there .
benedick they all were there too .
the couple were !@#$% . =xx
lalalaas``
around 5+ went home .
rarrs !
i think i cant sleep well tonite . =x
my ear gonna hurt . =/
whatever ~
bbyes(:

No comments: