Links


Friday, August 31, 2007

i cried ?

met shuhui & wenhui at 6.30 thens took 261 to school . =D
got down bus ands met up with amelia .
waited for dear awhiles thens went to linguistic paradise find jocelyn .
she asked whether we could be friends .
LOL ~ =xx
we were laughing like crazy nars . =/
shuhui want yundaos already ~
hahahaas``
went to change into pe attire .
liping cant find my pe shirt so she just brought the smallest short she could find at home to lend me . =D
was kinda jingzhang nars .
me, amelia, yunlong & verona stand ontop of the tables nars .
do the aces thingy ~ =xx
diulians`` =/
after the aces was pe .
free games & we played captains ball . =D
after that was f&n .
mdm faizah's group stay in class .
talked to shuhui & adrian till recess(:
recess drank peachtea only . x))
went up hall to wait for the teacher's day celebrations to start .
vincent damn funny ~
hahahaas``
miss chin saw them singing & started to become VERY HIGHHHH ~
supersupersuper funny cans ! =xxx
A.S.T were laughing like 3 crazy eeediots . =//
the celebrations ended late .
rushed down for our class party with mrs teo . =D
kalysa cooked all the food nars except for the cake & beehoon(:
ate abit thens rushed back to townsville with shuhui .
saw my ex classmates ; they DONT recognise me nars !
walaos ~ ; still say i go plastic surgery .
sjbs`` =xx
sitsit at canteen till 3 thens went hub find dear & hwee' .
dear's pri school friends want seesee me nars .
rarrs !
sot teh ~ =/
walkwalk around thens go mac sitsit .
hwee' left at 5.30 .
so we went out to walkwalk agains . =x
lalalaas``
shuhui suddenly sot diaos ~
thens walked home super fast . =xx
me & dear went to 339 bbtea shop there .
shuhui came & she doesnt want dear to go back hub with us .
hais ~
dear stayed at the bbtea shop there sitsit & we went off .
tears started flowing down my face on the way there .
i sjbs liaos`` =xx
imissmydear x( ;
eateat thens went back find dear .
dear waited for me for around 1 hr nars .
iloveyous nars ! =DD
he sitting at 311 there the shelter .
dear pei-ed me go 339 the traffic-light thens i went to find my parents . x))
dear cant meet me tmr . x(
i wants see him nars .
rarrs ! =xx
bbyes(:

No comments: