Links


Wednesday, August 15, 2007

hahhahahaahhaas`` happyyyyy(:

didnt post yesterday cause my father is CRAZY .
off my com the switch ; fcuk him !
rarrs !
didnt met hwee' yesterday as i went NDC .
go tighten my braces(:
reached back school at around 9.55 . =D
missed eng lesson ; the interview thingy !
actually got amelia pei me ders , but i went dental thens she do it alone .
im gonna do it ALONE on thurs too ! ; somemore the LAST ONE in class to do it .
omgggggs ! =xx
i dontwant nars ; alone very kongbu ders nehs .
i dontknow what angela lee is gonna ask nars .
hopehopehope i'll pass nars(:
after that is i dontknow what .
forgot lers . =/
STM ~
hahahaas``
recess ; didnt eat . =x
only drank peach tea(:
after recess till end of school i forgot what lers .
my stm is getting worse&worse day by day .
rarrs ! =/
after school went hub with amelia&hwee' .
walkwalk awhiles thens amelia went to meet her stead .
left me&hwee' ; SIANS to death .
walkwalk, eateat & sitsit till 6+ thens went out of hub .
walk till the mrt opp there thens something happened .
shall not say here(:
hwee' wants go my house play audi ; she's crazy over it .
played till 7.56 like thats then went home .
pei-ed her downstairs to take cab home .
she borrowed $10 from me cause she's broke !
LOLs ~
went home & went out agains to eat dinner .
met junyan at 339 & shuhui says she wanna come meet me .
she want us to meet her at fountain ontop the bus-stop .
its far cans !
so like on the way there, she called .
she said her mother scolding lers ; needa go home straight .
wths nars ; so we pei-ed her walk home .
me&junyan were like crazy eeediots .
lalalaas``
ate at 339 thens junyan sent me home(:
com-ed awhile & study for chinese test .
im guaiiiiiiiii ~
hahahaas`` =DD

met hwee' as usual todays .
was kinda late & we reached school just on time .
uma & chin was like keep catching my hair lars .
chin still ask me&siewhoon go bhind hall talktalk .
she asked me to pin up my hair, unfold my skirt, pull up my socks, take out my anklet & cut my nails .
shit her nars ; assssssss .
i ant unfold my skirt cause i didnt even fold !
no choice & i have to unhook bhind & pull down de zip abit ; make the skirt looser .
thens pull down ; luckily its acceptable . =D
hengs ~
im super duper toottttt nars .
rarrs !
first period was chinese .
the test was okok nars . x)
next was eng ; continued the interview thingy .
its the chef&cook's turn ; ryman, xiaoteng & kien en .
xiaoteng damn enthu nars .
omgs ~ ; pro(:
tmr my turn !
idontwant nars . x(
!@#$%
hais ; xiwang i can pass lors .
BLABLABLA ~
after school, me, hwee', shuhui&liping went to amelia's house do the chinese project .
slacked there awhiles then do .
hahahaas``
me, shuhui&hwee' went to hub after that at around 6.30 .
eateat thens walked home .
was discussing crazy eeediot thingy with shuhui .
hahahaas``
erxin ~ =DD
reached home ; bathe thens do hw .
im super guai todays !
lalalaas`` x))

imhappy(:
thankyous<3

i go orhorh lers .
bbyes(:

No comments: