Links


Monday, August 13, 2007

hais. wanna forget ?

hais .
was SUPER sad last night . x(
cried non-stop . =x
met hwee as usual todays .
i brought 2 skirts with me .
changed to my longer skirt when we reached de blk opp skool .
hahahaas``
thought mrs teo would catch my skirt; but she didnt came today !
instead, as usual, caught by uma for not pining up my hair .
still ask me take out my earsticks .
rarrs !
my 6th hole haven heal nars .
took me 10 mins to take out .
that uma still stand bside me see me take out then leave .
wths !
painpain nars; my ear is swollened . x(
im super tootttttttt at that time .
went back class & i changed my skirt back to the shorter one . =D
put back my earsticks but my 6th hole cant go in !
so asked shuhui help me squeeze in . =/
was freaking pain nars .
i hate poa lesson !
tat stupid kwok wrote my name in the pride time list .
wths ! ; fcuk her .
after that was maths .
teo didnt come so verona took over for relieve lesson .
im damn emo nars .
cried in class; hais . x(
iloveA.S.T !
thanks for cheering me up(:
recess was still emo nars .
didnt talk for like more than 3 sentences .
after that was CE .
mr wong was funny !
hahahaas``
im alright after that . =D
after that was geo then SS .
blablabla``
after skool went for the eng test .
was super duper hot in the hall !
ended around 4.15 & went to hub with wawa, t0rt0r, hweehwee&siewhoon(:
ate mos burger & walkwalk around hub&central . x))
junyan&jingmin came to find us .
walkwalkwalk thens went home at around 7 .
junyan&jingmin send me home(:
thankyous . =D

imtryingtoforget .
butijustcant .
hais ~

bbyes):

No comments: