Links


Wednesday, July 02, 2008

TIRING.

Hellos, hellos.
School was alrights today.
After sch had poa mock test.
Did super fast & left sch at 3.
Waited for fatass ar bus-stop with shuhui(:
Took bus tgt then fatass sent me home :D
He waited for me to bathe all that.
Ps uh, hai you wait so long. =x
After that he sent me to hougang interchange.
Took 74 there.
On the way there, he found out something.
Hai, don't wanna say anymore.
Took 113 to cousin's bf house.
Tuition-ed till 7plus then bus-ed back to amk again.
16yrs, it was my VERY FIRST TIME taking a bus alone for super long.
Mygod, somemore phone no batt -.-
Got down bus & walked to central.
Saw shuhui, amelia, wenhui & adrian.
I'm so lucky can !
No need go find ways to call them ask where are they.
I'm so pathetic D:
Bought bbt then amelia & adrian went home.
We 3 walked back too.
Accompanied wenhui wait for 853.
Walked home with shuhui after that(:
I'm feeling so sad now.
I know i'm always crying.
Stop being a crybaby, sa.
SLAPYOU, grow up ! ):
Goodbyeee.

No comments: