Links


Thursday, July 24, 2008

GOODGIRL okay ! ^^

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL :D

Met up with B, amelia, shuhui & yiliang at bus-stop(:
Walked to sch tgt as usual.
Was texting B during reading period.
Falling asleep soon D:
Lessons were alrights.
Lucky there's no maths period today.
If not i'll be sleeping in class alr. =x
Went to IT resource room to type out our coursework B.
Instead of typing, almost all of us surf the net.
LOL !
Went canteen after sch & then to chem lab for commit.
Did experiment & left with amelia around 0330.
B was waiting for me outside sch.
Cab-ed home with B(:
Amelia went to find ahem ! ^^
B headed to central after sending me home :D
Had tuition at 4.
Wanted to go central but was too lazy):
I'm such a lazy bum. =/
Gonna go create my own personal theme & create one for me & B ^^
HAHA, maybe i'll post pictures ltr if i've got time yeah(:
Takecares readers.
Goodbyeee :D

*Continued.

It's 11.20pm now.
I've just spent almost 4hrs organizing my photos.
Mygod.
Shall upload the photos either tmr or sat. =x
Not going the career talk tmr after sch.
Needa go dental(:
After that maybe going fareast with cliques :D
B kept saying me fat):
I know i'm fat alr can, so shutup. =x
Don't know why this few days kept eating D:
Dumbshit, i needa lose weight !
Rarrs ! =/
Goodnights peoples ^^

No comments: