Links


Thursday, June 18, 2009

I wish i'm alright..

Overcome,

HEIIIIIIIIII-LOUUUUUUUUUUU!
Sch as usual today.
Was enthu for today's problem.
But had difficulty breathing after lunch break.
I thought i was going to die. ):
My hands were sweating & cold.
Roar!
Was much better after awhile.
A asked me to meet her at the Lawn as she went to see the in charge of UT i think.
I called super a lot of times & she didn't pick.
So went to meet Adrian & Wilson.
Waited for an hr & she still didn't pick our calls.
We were rushing for time so left her a text then we left first.
Alighted at Amk while they continued their journey.
Met Baby then homed. (:
Had Church class-outing today.
But i didn't go.
LOL.
Anyway,
S-LEAGUE FINALS TMR!!
I AM DEFINITELY GOING.
HAHAHA.
GOODLUCK WARRIORS! :D

Bye! (:

No comments: