Links


Saturday, January 16, 2010

Amelia's birthday!

Happy birthday Amelia! :D

Went to celebrate her birthday last Thurs. Wh couldn't come along with us, cheerup, everyone needs to go through that. (: Decided not to go to sch & Sh came my hse early i the morning. She accompanied me to straighten my hair then to NDC to take my retainers. (: Trained to Somerset to meet A aftermath as she went to sch before that. Headed to Sakae Teppanyaki for lunch! Yummy. ^^

Didn't know where to go, so decided to go Fish Spa at Orchard Central. I'm at there relaxing having my Fish spa while the both of them kept screaming!! HAHAHA. Sot okeh, they keep don't dare put their legs in. But after idk how long, they FINALLY put their legs in. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Headed to Starbucks to chill after that. Had a lil tiff with Baby, but it's alright now. (: Off to meet Tohshuhui, Sk, Kl & Yl at Bugis. Walked to Haji lane for Seesha. Corked alot with them, hahahahahaha. Played pokercards as well. :D We're planning to open another class chalet after Cny. ^^ Cab-ed home around 10plus.

I'll only upload some photos as there's too much. You can see the rest of the pics at  http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=179255&id=548864244&ref=mf


Ytd, was sososo tired & decided not to go to sch again. A cab-ed over to my hse followed by Sh. Headed to Hub for Pepperlunch then rot at Amk all the way. -.- Kpool to pool then slacked at exit room till 4. A went to meet her friends while i sent Sh to her boyf hse then walked home. (:

Today, Baby got confined because of v.stupid reasons so he can only book out tmr morning. D: So, rot at home today. Com all the way, super sot. Decided to go hair-extension soon! Not to extend my hair even longer for god sake. -.- It's because i always go cut thin my hair & that time idk which hairdresser cut my hair till the longer ones left only a few strands!!! Make me super angry okeh. ~~

Anyway, i need MONEY! Didn't went for any casting, was super lazy & it always on my sch day. D: I'm gonna go during my holidays. ($$$) ^^

No comments: