Links


Saturday, December 19, 2009

8th day..

Hi! I'm back after 1 week i guess? Haha. Was spending my days with Sh & Trisha recently. Sh stayed over my hse the previous night. Trisha was suppose to stay too but her mother forced her to go home & sleep with her. Sot right?! HAHAHA. So she went off at midnight.

So yeah, that sh put alarm at 6.30AM & FORCED ME TO GO CENTRAL WITH MY DISGUSTING HAIR AND FACE JUST TO GO KOPITIAM EAT LOR-MEE. SOT TILL CAN'T SOT ANYMORE I TELL YOU. Somemore the lor-mee taste 'great' . LOL. -.- Rot there for quite some time then back to my place. Slack, rot & pluck mushroomzx. LOL.

Went to prepare at 1plus. Trained to Braddell after that for our haircut! My fringe's so short nowzxzx! D: Back to central, same daily routine. Met Trisha and Sh's boyf. Blablablablablabla. They sent me home around 11plus. (: Thankzx uh! ^^

Rot at home today. SO BORING. Today's the 8th day baby went army. Time flies? Or time crawls? LOL. 2weeks felt as if it's like a month. Gonna see baby next thurs!! :D

No comments: