Links


Saturday, September 20, 2008

shopping D:

ALOHAAA :D
Met darling at 2plus then went kpool to wait for CJ couple(:
Cindy & Johann quarrelled D:
Darling & me were helping them to be okay.
My real difficult sial.
But, we've done it(:
Darling wanted to buy bikini for me.
But he got work.
So he pass me money.
HAHA.
Thanks darling :D
Headed to fareast with Cindy & Junliang.
Bought my bikini then bus-ed to PS.
Went marks&spencer & bought a black spaghetti(:
Mygod, i should be studying but i'm out shopping. =x
Headed to bugis after that.
Walked around, ate dinner then back to amk.
Cab-ed to darling's working place find them.
Slacked & studied there.
HAHA, gdgirl okay ! =x
Johann wasn't feeling well.
So Cindy & Johann left awhiles ltr.
Slacked there till 10plus then cab-ed home with Junliang(:
Okay, going to celebrate Yanti's birthday tmr.
Shit, i haven't buy presents for her yet.
Dumbed.

Goodbyeee ^^

No comments: