Links


Tuesday, September 09, 2008

ANGRY.

HELLOOO ! :D
Kl told me that somebody used my name in wh's blog.
Was so pissed off by that.
PLEASE DON'T ANYHOW USE MY NAME EVEN IF I'VE QUARRELLED WITH HER & TAKE THIS CHANCE TO SCOLD WHEN YOU HAVE HATRED IN HER.
My head is gonna explode with fire soon !
ZZZ.
ANGRYANGRYANGRY !
Fk !
Physics was difficult today.
Went to meet darling at his house downstairs.
Went his house, sleep, study, sleep.
LOL !
Went to meet Cindy & Johann around 3plus.
Ate happywok? .
LOL.
Went up to kpool after that.
Darling waited for lx to come then go to work.
Me & Cindy accompanied Johann home to change his working clothes.
Slacked there & played with his cat.
Junliang came awhiles ltr(:
Left his place around 5plus then accompanied Johann take bus.
Headed to hub after that with the rest.
Junliang wanna buy bag so accompanied him go buy.
He took a v.long time to decide what to buy -.-
& Finally he bought it.
They sent me home after that :D
Was so super tired & fell asleep on the sofa -.-
Mama was screaming like hells to ask me go bathe.
Crazy.
RARRS, whatever i've revised, it doesn't seems to go into my brain.
Dumbed.
Nvrmind, shall go study alr.
Goodbye :D

No comments: