Links


Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Last shopping! SAVE $$$!

Money fly, fly & fly.

Hiiiii!
Gave sch a miss today.
A came my hse around 8plus in the morning.
Slackkkkkkkkk till 11plus then went to prepare.
Walked to Hub after that.
Needa activate my Poly ezlink so queued at the ticket office there.
The queue was like damn fking long. -.-
Everybody's super angryyy.
That stupid old woman that is serving ppl is sooooo !@#$%^$#@!
ZZZ.
Me & A were super pissed off too.
Waited for HALF AN HOUR then my turn.
Wtf.
Trained to Orchard after that.
Headed to Fareast to buy bag. (:
Walked around then bought a haversack with A.
Headed to Paragon after that.
Bought my jacket then trained back to Amk.
Ohgodzx, i've been spending money non-stop recently.
It's like i'm throwing my money outside of my window! ))))))))):
I need to save money now, seriously! D:
Okay, ate dinner at Small S11 then went Kpool's exit room rot.
Baby came awhile ltr.
Sent A to the lift then went to pool.
V.land for L4D after that.
Saw Amanda after playing.
Slacked with Amanda, Bs etc.
Janice came soon after then left again.
Homed around 8plus.
Freaking tireddddddddddddddddd.
Ohgod, there's sch tmr. ):
How sadddddddd.
Nehmind, shall E-N-D-U-R-E. (:

Bye! :D

No comments: