Links


Thursday, October 21, 2010

Rightwrong,


The brightest future will always be based on a forgotten past, you can't go on well in life until you let go of your past failures and heartaches.

I won't flare up for no reasons, and since when you saw me angry before? Yes, i do but very seldom isn't it? LOL. There's no reason for me not to change. I changed back, because before that there were people guiding me through. I don't mind you'll scolding me, telling me that i'm doing the wrong thing. At least i know i'm doing the wrong thing because i don't seem to realise it as what you'll said.

“True friends stab you in the front.” (Y) I'm somehow happy that this time, things happen differently from the past.

I'm climbing up now alone because i know not everyone will look out for me again and again. I've alr tried to start my day with a smile & ending it with the same smile on my face. ^^

I know you're facing many troubles yourself. No matter what happens, FACEIT, ACCEPTIT, LIVEWITHIT & Most importantly, BE HAPPY WITH WHATEVER YOU DO. (Y)

"Goodfriends goes out together after a fight." I'll still be there, whenever you need me. If you're reading this, you should know that i'll still be waiting for the text from you about tmr. (:

No comments: